FREE EXPANSION THE MECHANOID WAR IS AVAILABLE FOR PLAYSTATION 4
Tuesday, June 27, 2017 — The latest free expansion The Mechanoid War is available for Skyforge on PlayStation 4 today. The mechanized legion is invading Aelion and all players of the free-to-play action MMO are called to arms to thwart their nefarious plans. Publisher and developer My.com introduces a spectacular new Divine Form appearance and brings all-new battles in challenging invasion zones. Immortals can ready themselves for exciting boss battles, a completely new 10-man raid as well as the new and stronger generation 2 equipment as rewards!
Invasions: The world of Skyforge is under constant duress and various invading armies will plot against the inhabitants of Aelion. The unique invasion cycle ensures that the endgame is never stale and besides thematically changing the endgame this also ensures new challenges always open for players. The two-month long power struggles with an invading army are divided in multiple stages and the Mechanoid season is broken down into three milestones:
- On June 27 – Brand-new versions of existing group dungeons open for "Leunar Swamps", "Mare Sacro Monestary", "Targo Islands" and “Operation: Isabella". A unique single-boss raid challenges players in “Mechanoid Base: Secret Oculat”
- On July 11 – The Mechanoids will step up their game and present heavy resistance in group dungeons “Underground Lake Tareln”, “Kuat-Lien Station”, “Fort Darlek” and “Operation: Medea”. A new single-boss dungeon will test players resolves, but far more important is that the great god of the mechanoids will send forth its Avatar for a first confrontation with Immortals.
- On July 25 – The final and most challenging adventures will become available to drive the Mechanoids from Aelion once they arrive in “Daren Facility”, “Icy Plateau” and “Hespilion Temple”. Players must gather the best of the best to overcome the final raid of the invasion cycle “Operation: Ophelia” and defeat the god of the Mechanoids itself!
A new action MMORPG on PlayStation®4 set in the world of Aelion. Surrounded by other planets, Aelion is under constant threat of invasion. These otherworldly conquerors have attempted to seize and enslave Aelion’s population and eons of failed invasion attempts have left traces of strange alien technology and magic, transforming Aelion forever. Led by their great guardian god Aeli, the citizens have learned to use these technologies and magic against their invaders. Before his departure into realms unknown, the great god managed to share part of his life essence. This power would be passed on to Aelion’s most worthy daughters and sons to forever protect his beloved planet.And you have been chosen.
- Repel the invaders
Creatures from the deepest oceans, reapers from the pits of fire, and lifeless machines from the coldest wastelands, all threaten the existence of Aelion and all its inhabitants.Fight off the invaders to obtain new abilities and rewards!
- Enhanced PS4 Action Combat
Combat the off-world invaders with devastating skill combos and dodge their merciless attacks. Learn new skills and unleash the fury of your divine form once you have reached godhood. Collect equipment, fragments of armor, or parts of your enemies' bodies and turn them into dangerous weapons!
- Unlock 14 Classes and Switch Instantly between them
Begin your journey as a mere mortal and choose between 14 unlockable and unique classes.. Become a brutal Berserker or even a Gunner with a colossal, transforming plasma cannon. The choice is yours! Choose whatever class suits your playstyle, whenever you want. Obtain your DIVINE FORM by unlocking your ultimate abilities as a god and make the invaders rue the day they provoked your wrath!
- Explore A Universe of Content
Skyforge contains dozens of hours of entertainment within its Campaign mode, and unlimited hours in various PVE and PVP game modes, all in more than 100 locations. Group up with other immortals or fight solo. Play in open zones or short instances! Even the most dedicated players will find a vast variety of content available. Skyforge has something to offer for every type of MMO player.